Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello i'm AjiRizky Hakim!



my name is Aji Rizky Hakim. i am 18 years old now. I was born in Serang, january 27th 1993. Now go to Brawijaya University majoring in Electrical Engineering department of 2011. I've stayed in my hometown, Cilegon for 18 years and i stay in Malang now. It's been 3 months in Malang. I'm the youngest child in my family, I have one sister who goes study at Bina Nusantara University Jakarta. i love playing and listening to music. I love many genres of music. I love metal, jazz, pop, dangdut, rock, punk, RnB, and many others. Actually I love playing drums, I've started playing drums since in elementary school. I have many bands with a different genre one each other. In malang i continue my hobby to play music with my new friends in Malang. I've made an underground band about one week ago. I hope i can continue my beloved hobby until the end of my life. Ine of my dreams is to work at international petroleum company when I graduate from Brawijaya University. I want to run a gasoline business when i'm 27. I love helping each others. I wanna help my family who are unlucky and have less education. I wanna be a man who can inspire the members of my big family one day. I believe that I'm special, I'm the winner, and I can achieve my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment