Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hi, I’m Cantya Marhendra

My name is Cantya Marhendra, but all my friends call me Chacha, Chocho or Chya. I’m an architecture student in Brawijaya Unversity in East Java, Indonesia.

Except me as an architecture student, i spend my time with write, draw, and make things . I love traveling. meet new people and do new stuff always make me excited . Lucky for me i live in Indonesia, a big country with all difference . From culture to nature. In Indonesia you can find beach and mountain all around you.

Not long ago i went to Karimun Jawa, an island near Jepara, Central Java . from Karimun Jawa i went to other small islands with small boat. Some of them is uninhabited islands, so breathtaking!

It’s just small piece of Indonesia, so you can imagine whatelse you can find in Indonesia, i hope i can go to all other beautiful place in my country . so do you !

No comments:

Post a Comment